+7(499)-938-42-58 Москва
+7(800)-333-37-98 Горячая линия

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

Transcripts & Diplomas

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

Clarion University transcripts consist of a student's complete undergraduate, graduate, and/or doctoral academic history at Clarion University.

Current students may view unofficial transcripts through their MyClarion portal.  Select Academics → Other Academic drop down → Select Transcript: View Unofficial → Click the Go icon/pointer next to it → Click View Report → Unofficial transcript will open up in new window.  (Enable pop-ups on your computer when accessing unofficial transcripts in MyClarion first.)

Options for Ordering Official Transcripts

1.  Order Online 24/7    The quickest and most convenient way to order a transcript!  These are normally emailed within minutes of your completed order.

2.  Order by Mail/Fax/Email

3.  Order in Person

1.  Ordering online via our third party vendor Credentials Solutions ($2.65 fee per transcript)

Current students – request official transcripts through your MyClarion portal.

  • After you are logged into MyClarion, click the Student Center link.
  • Click the My Academics link.
  • Click the Request official transcript link

Previous students without access to MyClarion, please click the logo below to order transcripts.

  • There is a fee of $2.65 per transcript for use of this service.
  • To utilize this service, students will need to have their Social Security number, telephone number and a valid major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express) and the name and address of where the transcript is to be mailed.   You must also have a valid email address.
  • Your hand-written signature may be required to complete your PDF transcript order.
  • First-time students will not have a transcript until after their first semester grades are posted. 
  • There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone to Credentials.

Check the status of my order

Automatic Authorization – some transcript orders may qualify for 'automatic authorization' without your signature.  To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:

  • Name on your credit card must exactly match your name as it appears on university records and
  • Clarion ID, date of birth or Social Security number, or any combination of two of these must match what is on your university records.

If your order is not eligible for 'automatic authorization', you will be able to complete a form at the end of the order process.  Your order will be processed upon receipt of the form, unless you have requested it be held for grade or degree posting.

2.  Order by Mail/Fax/Email (fee of $2.65 per transcript if order is submitted via Credentials)

  • Complete and sign the transcript request form.
  • Mail form to Clarion University, Registrar's Office, 840 Wood Street, Clarion PA 16214   OR
  • Fax form to 814-393-2039    OR
  • Email form to registrar@clarion.edu
  • No fee is required for a request submitted directly to the Registrar's Office.  If you request your transcript to be printed and mailed through Credentials Transcript Ordering, there is a $2.65 fee per transcript.
  • There is a limit of three transcripts per request and only one request per day.
  • Transcripts will be mailed to the postal address or email address for electronic delivery you indicate on your form.

Please note:  Students who attended prior to fall 1985 who want their transcripts sent electronically will need to order transcripts through Credentials.  We do NOT fax transcripts.

3.  Order in person at our office in Becht Hall room 148

  • Office hours are 8:30 to 4:30, Monday through Friday  (except holidays)
  • Complete and sign a paper form at our office.
  • No fee is required.  There is a limit of three transcripts per request and only one request per day.
  • In most cases, you can take the transcript with you.  You can also have it mailed or sent electronically.

Important Information to Know

  • Transcripts will NOT be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Clarion University are cleared.  You will receive an email if you have a hold preventing release of your academic records.
  • Transcript will NOT be processed without the student's signature.
  • Transcripts can only be picked up by the student or the person listed on the order form.
  • If picking up the transcript in person, photo ID is required.
  • Transcripts from other institutions you provided for admissions consideration are the property of Clarion University.  You must contact the originating institution for a copy of that transcript.
  • Transcripts with grades will not be available until the day after grades are due.  You may request a transcript pending these grades.   See the academic calendar for details on the grade deadline – //www.clarion.edu/academics/academic-calendar.html
  • Transcripts cannot be sent over-night via FedEx or UPS.


Diplomas will be confirmed after all grades are posted and, if applicable to your program, comprehensive/oral exams results are received and final copies of these are submitted.

All graduation requirements must be completed and any course with a grade of Incomplete or In Progress must be changed to a letter grade before your degree can be granted. Also, all transfer credits must be received and recorded.

  If you did not attend the commencement ceremony to receive a diploma cover, you may request a diploma cover in writing to the Registrar's Office 840 Wood St, Clarion, PA 16214 and include $3.00 for postage made payable to Clarion University.

All holds and outstanding balances on ones account must be cleared from your record before your diploma can be ordered.

  Processing time for ordering your diploma will depend on when the next diploma order is submitted.

  Holds include any financial obligations to the University, including fees, parking tickets, Hreachmack loans, keys returned to Public Safety and the completion of the Perkins Exit interview.

Diplomas bear the name of your degree (ex. Bachelor of Science), last date of the term (not the day of the commencement ceremony) and academic honors (ex. Summa Cum Laude).  Your academic transcript will include all majors and minors.

Diplomas will be mailed to students who have been cleared for graduation approximately 8 weeks after grades are processed.  You will receive a confirmation email to your Clarion Eagle Mail once your diploma is shipped.

Requesting a Duplicate Diploma

Duplicate diplomas may be requested by submitting a written request along with a $15 fee made payable to Clarion University of PA. Processing time for duplicate diplomas will vary depending on the date the request is received.

Rush orders requiring immediate processing is an extra $8.95.  Timeframe for a rush order: A rush order means your diploma order will be submitted to the printing company within 3 business days.

  The company will then ship the diploma within 10 business days.

 Your request should include:•Name as you would to appear on your diploma

 (if your name has changed since graduation, please complete and submit the Name Change Form)

•Clarion ID or Social Security #•Complete mailing address•Date of graduation & degree•Daytime telephone number•Your email address (if you wish to have a confirmation email sent to you once it is shipped)

•Your signature

Mail requests to the following address:

Registrar's OfficeClarion University of PA840 Wood Street

Clarion, PA 16214

*Processing time for duplicate diplomas will vary depending on the date the request is received.

Источник: //www.clarion.edu/academics/registrars-office/transcripts-and-diplomas/

Academic Records | Transcripts | University of Denver

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

  1. Home > 
  2. Academic Records > 
  3. University of Denver Transcripts

A transcript is an official copy of a student's academic record showing the student's academic status at the time it is issued.

The official transcript includes the complete academic record of courses taken at the University of Denver. Copies of other schools' transcripts are NOT included.

NOTE: only hours of credit accepted by the University of Denver are listed from other colleges/universities.

Official transcripts are not issued until ALL OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS with the University are paid. Students should check for current holds prior to ordering transcripts. Transcript requests will only be held pending hold removal for 30 days. The transcript request and payment will be returned after 30 days and a new transcript request must be made after all holds are cleared.


Current students should login to PioneerWeb and click on the MyWeb tab. Then, click on “Student,” followed by “Student Records,” followed by “Request Printed/Official Transcript.”

Alumni who graduated before 1988, and inactive students who do not remember their DU ID number and password should login here to order transcripts.

If you're unable to use the online ordering system, please see Additional Transcript Options for instructions to order by mail.

If someone else will be picking up your transcript instead of you, please submit the Transcript Pick up Release Form directly to the Office of the Registrar. This form will only be accepted from you personally.

You can print a copy of your unofficial transcript at no charge by logging into PioneerWeb and clicking on the MyWeb tab. Click on “Student,” followed by “Student Records,” followed by “Academic Transcript.”

Please click here to view the Explanation or “Key” of Transcript.

Transcript Types, Pricing, Shipping and Processing Timelines

Official Electronic PDF$9 per copy30 minutes to a few hours during high volume times3 business days for students prior to 1988Refunds will not be given for expired documents that are not downloaded within 30 days.You may upload an attachment to be sent with the eTranscript
Official Paper Transcript Mailed$11 (USPS)$11 (USPS) + $3 Int'lFedEx $11/transcript + $23Int'l FedEx $11/transcript + $461-2 business days3 business days for students prior to 1988Processed the same day if ordered before 2 p.m. Mountain TimeFedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes
Official Paper Transcript Mailed with an Attachment$11 (USPS)$11 (USPS) + $3 Int'lFedEx $11/transcript + $23Int'l FedEx $11/transcript + $46
1-2 business days3 business days for students prior to 1988

FedEx – 1 business day

“Issued to Student” will be stamped on official transcripts sent to students.

This product requires an uploaded attachment

FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes

In Person Paper Official Transcript Pickup$11 per transcript 1-2 business days3 business days for students prior to 1988Immediate same-day processing is available for in-person orders only for $20 per official transcript (only cash, check, or money order payments accepted in the office)“Issued to Student” will be stamped on official transcripts picked up by students.Transcripts can only be picked up during office hours.Please allow additional processing time during the holiday breaks.In Person Paper Unofficial Transcript pick up$2 per transcript1-2 business days3 business days for students prior to 1988Immediate same-day processing is available for in-person orders only for $5 per unofficial transcript (only cash, check, or money order payments accepted in the office)Transcripts can only be picked up during office hours.Please allow additional processing time during the holiday breaks.

Special Processing Options

Hold for Grades/Degree Posting

Grades and degrees do not always post immediately following the end of the term.

  • Transcript orders holding for final grades will be processed the Grading Deadlines calendar.
  • Transcript orders holding for degree posting will be processed within 7-30 days after the end of the term.

To see if your grades/degree have been posted, you can view your unofficial transcript by logging into PioneerWeb and clicking on the MyWeb tab. Click on “Student” followed by “Student Records,” followed by “Academic Transcript.”

If requesting with the transcript order form, mark the appropriate box under “Optional: Hold this request until:” in the right-hand column.

Colorado Women's College/Temple Buell Transcripts

Transcripts from Colorado Women's College/Temple Buell are also available as electronic PDF transcripts, paper transcripts by mail, or in person methods listed in Additional Transcript Options. Please allow 3 business days to process.

DU High School Transcripts

Beginning June 2007, the University of Denver assumed the transcripts from the DU High School. Students can order their DU High School transcripts by filling out the transcript order form. There is no charge for DU High School transcripts. Please allow 1-2 working days to process.

Источник: //www.du.edu/registrar/records/transcripts.html

Academic Transcript

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

An academic transcript is a certified record of your full enrolment history at UNSW, including all courses attempted, results received and awards conferred. It cannot be altered or separated, e.g. between undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.

Currently enrolled students will not necessarily need an official academic transcript – your academic record and results are available for viewing at any time on myUNSW.

Please be aware that if you provide falsified documents to external agencies which misrepresent your qualifications from UNSW, then this could result in one of a range of penalties, from failure in the course or suspension (where applicable), exclusion and/or the matter may be reported to ICAC.

Please also be aware that the University will not release any official documents, including transcripts whilst your student account is blocked. Student accounts can be blocked for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, overdue debts and Student Misconduct investigations.

As a student, you must be aware of your obligations and responsibilities under the Student Code.

You can order copies of your Academic Transcript online via myUNSW.

To use the service you must have:

  1. Current access to myUNSW, and
  2. A credit card to make the purchase.

If you do not have myUNSW access you need to follow the former student procedure outlined below.

Order a transcript online here. (My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Online Services > Academic Transcripts).

Both Fast and Standard service are available online. Comprehensive information and instructions are on the request site, as you proceed with your order.

Fast service transcripts are available to all students enrolled since 1992. Some exclusions apply. Further details can be found below.

  • Fast service transcripts are not available to students enrolled in programs at the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) in 2008 or prior. Please use the standard transcript request form for these requests (below).
  • Fast transcripts are issued as your record stands on the day of request. Please check your myUNSW student record and ensure all your information is correct before you submit your request. This includes making sure all your results are finalised and visible on myUNSW; and if you have recently completed your program, that your graduation status is 'Awarded'.
  • Academic transcripts cannot be issued to any student who has outstanding debts with the university. Debts include all blocks including fees, library fines and equipment and other negative service indicators.

Fast Service transcripts must be collected from The Nucleus: Student Hub – they will not be mailed to you. A minimum of two copies of your transcript are issued per request

  1. Complete the application form providing your personal details, program details and completing an online payment of $38.

  2. Wait for a Ready to Collect notification then collect your transcript in person at The Nucleus: Student Hub.
  3. You will need to present photo ID when collecting your transcript.

    Please refer to the below information for collection times.

Collection times

  • Application submitted before 2pm will be available for collection after 4pm on the same day.
  • Applications submitted after 2pm will be available for collection after 10am on the next working day.


  • AGSM
  • pre-1992 students

Alexander Mackie or the former City Art Institute

For all current and past Kensington, Paddington and ADFA/RMC students.

Standard service requests take approximately 5 days to process. Please allow additional time during major assessment periods (July and December), or if you were enrolled in or before 1968 and have not recently requested a transcript.

If you have a debt with the university an academic transcript cannot be issued to you.

Delivery Times for Standard Australia Post can be up to:

  • Australian Metropolitan Areas – 10 working days
  • Australian Regional Areas – 15 working days
  • Overseas Areas – 30 working days

These delivery times should be taken into consideration when choosing a delivery option and before contacting us about delays. These timelines do not include the processing time.

How to apply

Complete the online form here. You will require a credit card to make the purchase.

If you have additional request details, e.g. if an overseas institution requires your transcripts to be in separate signed, sealed envelopes, please note these instructions clearly in the comments section.

Proof of Identity

To enable the University to fulfil its obligations under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act (NSW) 1998, you must submit a copy of your driver's license, passport or birth certificate.

Your request cannot be processed until you provide this.

If you do not have a current driver's license or a passport, you will need to provide copies of the equivalent of 100 points of ID such as medicare card, bankcard, student identity card, electricity bill etc.

If you have changed your name since you studied at UNSW, you will also need to provide evidence of this by providing either a copy of your marriage certificate, official change of name certificate or a copy of other relevant documentation.


Current and past UNSW students, can contact transcripts@unsw.edu.au for further enquiries.

There is no charge for transcripts being sent directly to another Australian University or College of TAFE.

(NOTE: This does not include Private Colleges, Associations or Registration Boards.

) To arrange for your transcript to be sent directly to another Australian University or College of TAFE you need to include in your application details of the destination institution.

You need to provide:

  • Your UNSW student ID and your current contact details
  • Name and address of the destination University or TAFE
  • Name of the department
  • Name of the contact person
  • The program for which you are enrolling
  • Your application number
  • Your student ID from that institution (if you have one)
  • Please specify if you are applying for credit transfer

The costs of copies are as follows:

Fast Service: $38 – two copies

Standard transcript request:

  • $38 for the first two copies
  • $15 for each additional copy.


  • Payment can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard ONLY) online or EFTPOS in person at Student Central
  • Personal cheques or cash cannot be accepted.

Academic transcript request if you have outstanding debts with the University

Applications for academic transcripts cannot be processed if you have an outstanding debt to the University. Debts include all fees, loans, library fines, housing blocks, Art & Design blocks, ATAX blocks and equipment. Student Administration will contact you if you have a debt. You will need to clear this debt before your academic transcript can be released.

Transcripts are normally sent via regular Australia Post domestic and airmail services. Official Academic Transcripts cannot be emailed.

For an additional fee transcripts can be sent internationally via TNT couriers, or Express Post within Australia.

Express Post $8.30 (1-5 copies)
TNT CourierCanada $21.89China$17.56Germany $21.89Hong Kong $13.89Indonesia $17.56India$21.89Japan$19.75Malaysia $17.56
South Korea$19.75Thailand$17.56UAE$21.89UK$17.56USA (California) $17.56USA (Miami & New York)$19.75USA (all others)$21.89Vietnam$19.75

Please contact The Nucleus: Student Hub for all other areas prior to submitting your application.

NOTE: TNT Courier Delivery

Experience has shown that regular airmail to addresses in North America and South-East Asia can take up to 30 working days to arrive. The only service that can guarantee delivery within a reasonable time frame is TNT couriers.

Additional fees for TNT vary depending on the country that the package is being sent to (see above table).

TNT have advised that they cannot deliver to overseas post box addresses, and require a specific person be nominated to receive the package.

If you are requesting delivery by TNT you must include in your request the:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Contact telephone number and
  • Email address or fax number

of the person you are nominating to take delivery of your transcript.

Electronic versions of the UNSW Handbooks and Calendars from 1957 onwards are available from www.handbook.unsw.edu.au. Copies of all Handbooks and Calendars are also kept in the UNSW Library.

Источник: //student.unsw.edu.au/academic-transcript

What Is a Transcript of Records and When Do Students Need One?

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

by Martina Ottani

When you’re preparing for a study experience abroad, whether as an exchange student for a semester or two, or for completing a full Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, you need to go through an extensive ‘paperwork’ process. The transcript of records is one of those important documents you’ll have to take care of and make sure the information is properly filled in.

The transcript of records, also known as academic records or sometimes as student records, are closely linked with the learning agreement plan, which is an official document that specifies the courses, research and training/teaching activities you are supposed to achieve during your mobility. The learning agreement has to be signed and approved by both your home university and the host institution and any change should be agreed by all three parties (the universities and yourself).

View Masters worldwide

The Learning Agreement and the transcript of records mainly represent the academic recognition of your studies and the credits you earned during your study abroad program.

Still not decided on a Master's degree abroad?

Check out these popular study options and destinations:

What is a transcript of records?

The Transcript of Records is a document you will need to present, as part of the application process at your future host university from abroad. If you will be part of an exchange programme, you will also need another official transcript of records at the end of your study period, completed by the university where you attended courses.

The Transcript of Records (ToR) consists basically of a list of the course units taken, the exams you have passed and the credits gained.

In the Transcript of Records, you can usually see:

  • the course unit code (basically the code the host university gives to a specific academic course),
  • the title of the courses you have attended at your host university,
  • the duration of the course (if one semester or two),
  • the local grade (your exam mark, which is very important in order to get your ECTS credits)
  • the ECTS credits you have gained by passing the exam.

In case your home university does not use the ECTS system, the transcript of records should include an explanation of the credit and grading systems used. If you’re submitting the ToR online, you can describe the grading scale used at the institution at the time of study. The description should clarify which are the highest and lowest grades.

Depending on the rules set by each university, your academic records can be filled by yourself or the home and/or host university, usually the International Office. Normally, the ToR is being filled once you have passed all your exams included in the Learning Agreement, and, usually, the failed courses won’t be listed, just the ones you passed.

When to request a Transcript of Records?

Because the transcript of records contains the list of the exams passed (or failed) during your exchange program, it is one of the last documents you would normally fill in or ask for.

To ensure you won’t have to wait too long for this document to be completed 100%, once you pass an exam, you can ask your professor to write in your Transcript of Records rough copy your exam result in the “Local Grade” part, while the other parts should be filled by you with all the information needed.

When your Transcript of Records is completed, all you have to do is deliver the document to your home International Office together with the rest of the required application paperwork.

What happens if I have to leave and the Transcript of Records is not ready?

This is a common situation, especially in the case of Erasmus students. Normally, the exams take place in the very last weeks of the Erasmus period and getting all the grades in a very short time makes the process for filling the transcripts a little slow. But you don’t have to worry!

Your home or host institution should be able to provide an official interim transcript of your student records showing your grades achieved to date. You can also send an e-mail to the professors telling them to send the results directly to the International Office that will fill in the document with the information needed.

When your exam results have been registered, three hard copies of your transcript will be sent directly to the International Office at the university. The home university should forward one or two hard copies directly to you.

Remember to check your academic record!

Once you got your Transcript of Records, double check and see if all the required fields are completed, especially:

  • “Date”
  • “Signature of the administration officer”
  • “Stamp of the Institution”.

If the transcript of records is incomplete, it can be denied by the university

Finally, the lay your student records is different from one university to another so the information provided above refer to the general one and can be found in every Transcript of Records. However, if you have any doubt about this document you have to ask both your home and your host International Offices.

Apply to Masters worldwide

Got your Transcript? Apply right now to a university abroad

You can now apply with Studyportals to one of our partner universities abroad. You can apply whenever you want, and it won't cost you anything.

Check the available Masters and see which of the degrees match your background and interests. Start the application process by filling in your student profile. You will soon get contacted by one of our application counsellors who will assist you further. We’ll then apply on your behalf. Find out more about applying to a Master's degree with Studyportals. 

Fingers crossed!

Источник: //www.mastersportal.com/articles/379/what-is-a-transcript-of-records-and-when-do-students-need-one.html

Ordering UCSC Transcripts

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

Information about the proposed document management fee by the Office of the Registrar is available here.

Order an Official Academic Transcript

Official academic transcripts can be ordered online by clicking the TranscriptsPlus button below. Transcripts delivered electronically are processed through Credential eScript-Safe, the official UCSC transcript agent.

  • Official UCSC transcripts are available in PDF and paper form. PDF electronic transcripts are available to students who attended in 1986 and later.
  • Transcript recipients able to receive a PDF electronic transcript are sent instructions on how to access the transcript through a secure site. Once accessed, the recipient has 24 hours to save the transcript file.
  • All transcripts include: courses, grades, degrees awarded, honors, and number of transfer credits. Transcripts with narrative evaluations also include evaluations of courses and an evaluation of comprehensive examination or senior thesis.
  • If you have a document to include with your transcript order, be sure to indicate that you have an attachment during the ordering process. The attachment can be emailed, faxed, mailed, or dropped off at the Office of the Registrar. If you are ordering a PDF electronic transcript, the document can be uploaded during the ordering process.
  • If Student Business Services holds prevent your transcript being released, contact sbs@ucsc.edu or 831-459-2107.
  • Students who have narrative evaluations can have them included with their official transcript for a fee. Students who do not have a UCSC GPA are encouraged to include their narrative evaluations with their transcript order.  For information about narrative performance evaluations, see the evaluations FAQs.
  • The Common Application does not accept PDF electronic transcripts. Transcripts must be mailed directly to the college(s) with the completed College Transfer Report. Be sure to indicate you have an attachment when ordering your official transcript. Submit the report to your college adviser for completion. Rush Service is not available for transcripts including the College Transfer Report.

Transcript-Related Fees and Payments

There are four tiers of service for official transcripts: basic, rush, PDF electronic, and same day. All transcripts ordered online are assessed a $2.90 service charge. Students can pay during the ordering process by using a debit/credit card. Notarization services may delay mailing time by 1-2 business days.

Transcript OptionsProcessing Time (not mailing time)Cost without evaluations*Cost with evaluations*
Basic Service5-10 business days$17$25
Rush Service1-2 business days$40$48
PDF Electronic5-10 minutes$24Not available
Same Day15-30 minutes$63$71

*prices do not include the $2.90 service charge per transcript ordered

If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you may call Credentials Solutions at 800-646-1858 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.

To order your official transcript click on the TranscriptsPlus button below.

Check the status of your order by clicking on the link below.

Mailing Time

First-class mail has no additional charge. Due to the large volume of mail moving through the U.S. Postal Service system each day, it is not possible to track First-class mail to confirm delivery. We cannot provide refunds or duplicate transcripts for orders that do not arrive. Always verify the recipient’s address during the ordering process.

Express mailing has an additional charge of $25 per domestic address and $30 per international address. Tracking numbers are available by contacting registrar@ucsc.edu. Up to five transcripts may be sent to any one address.

Transcript Hold Options

You may request that your transcript be held until your grades, evaluations, or degree is posted to your record.

Grades and degrees can be viewed on MyUCSC at any time.

UCSC Extension Transcripts

Transcripts for UC Extension courses can be found at the UC Extension Student Services website.

Unofficial Transcript

If you attended UCSC in 1986 or later your unofficial transcript is available on MyUCSC. Students who attended prior to 1986 do not have access to an unofficial transcript.

  1. Log into MyUCSC.
  2. Choose the Student Center tile
  3. In the Academics section, select Transcript:View Unofficial.
  4. Click Go.
  5. Select either Printable Transcript (PDF) or Viewable Transcript (HTML).
  6. Click View Report.

The unofficial transcript appears in a pop-up window. If the pop-up window does not appear, disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.

For assistance accessing your MyUCSC, email IT Services at help@ucsc.edu.

For more information about transcripts, please visit FAQs for Students: Transcripts.

Revised: 04/17/19

Источник: //registrar.ucsc.edu/records/transcripts/ordering.html

Order an Official Transcript | Office of the University Registrar (OUR)

Academic Transcript (not valid without diploma)

A “wet” or ink signature is required on most forms; an electronic signature will not be accepted because it cannot be authenticated by the university.

Official transcripts are made available to most students without additional charges as a part of the Document Fee. All expedited delivery charges apply.

It is a violation of federal law to release a transcript without authorization from the student. For more information regarding privacy laws, see the Privacy webpage.

Printed hard copy transcripts, electronic transcripts, and Fed Ex delivery service are all available online through Credentials Solutions, Inc.

If you can CAS authenticate you can avoid completing the Signature Authorization form:

  1. Log into myucdavis.
  2. Select Academics tab.
  3. Select Student Records.
  4. Select Academics.
  5. Select Order an Official Transcript link – this will re-direct you to Credentials Solutions, Inc.
  6. Follow the provided instructions to complete your order.

If you are not able to CAS authenticate (Alumni):

  1. Use Credentials Solutions, Inc. to place your order.
  2. Follow the provided instructions to complete your order.
  3. Use a mouse or touch screen to complete the authorization process.

When placing an order online, we recommend using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari as your web browser.

Federal Express delivery is only available when placing an online order. E-Transcript and First Class mail delivery are also available. Credit or debit cards are accepted for payment.

Applying to a UC Davis Graduate program through the Office of Graduate Studies? Current and former UC Davis students request your transcript through Credentials Solutions, Inc. and have a printed transcript mailed using 1st Class Mail.  If you attended UC Davis Extension, request your transcript through the UC Davis Extension website.

Paper transcripts may be ordered at the AggieCard Office or at the Office of the University Registrar. A valid photo ID is required.

Paper transcripts can be given to the student or will delivered by First Class mail. Federal Express delivery is only available when placing an online order through Credentials Solutions, Inc.

Students are responsible for providing the correct delivery address.

The AggieCard Office is located in 253 Memorial Union. Walk-in services are available from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (PT) Monday–Friday. If not covered by the Document Fee, transcript fees must be paid by cash or check at the Cashier's Office in Dutton Hall 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (PT). Payments are not received at the AggieCard Office.

The Office of the University Registrar is located in 3100 Dutton Hall. Walk-in services are available from 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (PT) Monday–Friday. If not covered by the Document Fee, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover accepted for payment. Cash or checks are not accepted.

By Mail

Paper transcripts can by order by mail by completing and mailing the Request for Official UC Davis Transcripts form to the Cashier’s Office, University of California at Davis, P.O. Box 989062, West Sacramento CA 95798-9062. If not covered by the Document Fee, then Visa, MasterCard, or Discover are accepted, or send check or money order, payable to “UC Regents.”

Payment is not accepted via email, phone, or fax and such requests will not be processed.

Documents are sometimes required by other institutions (e.g., AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.) to be sent as an attachment with your official transcript. Please indicate if you need an attachment included with your official transcript. Attachments must be submitted at the time of request.

Student Accounting Holds

A Student Accounting hold on your academic record may delay or prevent the issuance of an official transcript. Student Accounting holds must be removed before a transcript will be issued.

Until the circumstances involving the hold are resolved, a hold will remain on your record.

If you are unsure if a hold has been placed on your record or need assistance with whom to contact regarding your hold, contact the Office of the University Registrar for assistance.

UC Davis Extension Transcripts

If you are seeking transcripts for classes offered through the Extension Division (including Open Campus but not Summer Sessions), visit the UC Davis Extension website. 

Источник: //registrar.ucdavis.edu/records/transcripts/order

Нет комментариев

    Добавить комментарий

    Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Все поля обязательны для заполнения.